Electrical Manager – NICEIC Principal Duty HolderLocation: Hayes, Middlesex
Date Posted: 25-08-2021
Trueform are a leading designer and manufacturer of street furniture, signage, smart city street
furniture and electronic digital signage. An opportunity exists for an NICEIC certified Electrical
Manager to join the Trueform team.
Working within the company’s manufacturing & technology centre in Hayes, Middlesex, the post holder will be responsible for the management and supervision of in-house electricians and for the coordination and execution of electrical work to the company’s various products including. The post holder will also be responsible for ensuring that Trueform complies with all aspects of NICEIC accreditation or other registration bodies as required.
Occasional site visits may be required within the Greater London area.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Ensuring compliance to electrical standards and procedures.
• Management of all NICEIC obligations
• To advise engineers and the management team on any technical / electrical matters. Typically NICEIC requirements on projects, planned maintenance and reactive jobs.
• To actively monitor compliance in relation to engineer’s electrical test equipment
• To carry out post audits of other engineer’s electrical work as required by NICEIC
• To carry out duties and responsibilities as appointed person for the Company NICEIC accreditation.
• Inspect Electrical certification issued by other engineers within the business.
• Completing the Minor Works and Installation Certificates on completion of any electrical installation or alternation.
• To provide technical support and assistance in all aspects of Electrical work.
• Assist in-house design and engineering departments to develop value engineered products
• Assist project management departments with electrical product and support and maintenance.
• Hayes, Middlesex
• 5+ years’ experience
• 2391-52 Level 3 Award – Electrical Inspection & Testing
• NICEIC Principal Duty Holder & Qualified Supervisor
• Management & supervisory experience
• Electrical Trade Skills demonstrated by NVQ/Apprenticeship or similar on the job experience
• Requirements for Electrical Installations (18th Edition)
• Level 3 Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
• Level 3 Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
• ECS Card would be advantageous but not essential
• Current valid driving licence