Contracts / Installations Manager – Street FurnitureLocation: Hayes, Middlesex
Date Posted: 14-06-2021
Trueform are a leading manufacturer and installer of street furniture and smart city digital signage.
An opportunity exists for a Contracts Manager to join the company’s busy street furniture
The candidate should have street furniture installations experience gained within a street works and/or highways construction environment.
• To coordinate and manage in-house and subcontract civils installation teams.
• Liaison with clients and in house departments regarding installation programmes.
• Working in accordance with the New Road Street Works Act and Traffic Management Act.
• Oversee opening notice and permitting system and processes to ensure that all scheduled works are permitted in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure that correct and appropriate traffic management plans and measures are in place.
• Entering information into works management systems and maintaining programmes.
• Hayes, Middlesex
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Previous experience in a similar role / civils environment is essential.
• Eton noticing, traffic management and knowledge of the New Road and Street Works Act is an advantage.
• Must be fully Conversant with all Microsoft office packages.
• Excellent organizational, administration and communication skills are essential.
• To have a proactive approach to work at all times.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and to be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
• Full standard driving licence is essential as the job will entail some driving off site including site audits.
• New Road and Street Works Act Certification, CSCS, CHAPS or equivalent is advantageous.
• Ability to work on own initiative – acts on various methods and strategies for solving problems and meeting objectives.
• Able to commit, drive and adhere to Health, Safety and Environment policies, processes and procedures.